Gordon specializes in decorative metal ceilings and engineered
ceiling systems for all commercial, industrial and institutional
applications. Gordon has also emerged as a leader in the design
and manufacturer of specialty corrugated metal marketplace.
Contura is designed to create a perimeter within
or below a ceiling area, and is used in conjunction with ceiling
grid, open cell beam systems, panels and lighting to accentuate
or isolate various ceiling areas. Gordon’s extruded
aluminum trim provides a crisp edge detail & excellent
corrosion resistance compared to other competitive steel systems.
Contura offers custom curving capabilities allowing the opportunity
to create unique & exotic designs.
- Unique designs are encouraged
- Combine with 2" CONTURA for use along the straight
edges of wave ceilings
- The strong, crisp reliability of extruded aluminum
in colors that coordinate with any suspension system
- Factory welded corners with 12" legs
- Fully integrated with acoustical and drywall ceiling
- Aluminum Extrusion: 6063 per ASTM B 221 and ASTM
B 221 Metric
- TC-2 Hanging & T-Bar Connector Clip
- CONTURA Splice Plate with Set Screws
- Acrylic Paint
- Powder Coat
- Kynar® 2
Green by Design:
- 66% Recycled Aluminum
- 33% Post Consumer Content
- 33% Post Industrial Content
- 2 LEED®1Credits - 4.1 & 4.2
- No Hazardous Waste
- No VOC’s
- No Heavy Metals
- 6" and 8" widths x 2" high x 12'
length. Custom lengths and widths are available.
- 10' standard taping fin length.
- Welded end caps and welded corners
Download Contura Drop
top of page :
products : gordon: