A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE
RCB MILLENNIUM SERIES
Benefits of the RCB MILLENNIUM SERIES Reflector
- Modular design with radius’ to 10’, enables environment
- Custom radius and adjustable reflection angles allow acoustic
- Designed specifically to enhance acoustics and aesthetics of
- Low cost and advanced quality, with custom veneers and finishes
- Engineered, customizable connectable units, standard size is
- Ready to install, pre-finished to project specs. (no on-site
- Delivered to a site when requested (no on-site building and
Benefits of the RCB MILLENNIUM SERIES Attachment
- Low cost with significant on-site time and labor savings (up
- Adjustable, strong, light-weight, structural aluminum construction
- Pre-finished and pre-assembled with all hardware required included
- Attaches quickly and easily to the RCB Millennium Series Reflector
- Customized to each project, no on-site measuring, drilling
- Reflection angles are pre-set, assuring project specification
- No in-air adjustment required after hanging (no aesthetic tweaking)
You win with lower total
cost, high quality and timely installation. For more information
see the product description sheets included. Contact us with questions
or comments about The RCB System.
THE RCB MILLENNIUM SERIES REFLECTOR PANEL
Environment enhancement systems for multi-use performance
RCB Millennium Series Reflector Panel provides adjustable, directional
sound reflection and environment enhancement for the space. The
curved face of these panels takes acoustic tuning to the next level.
By distributing the sound energy over a broader area better acoustics
may be attained, often with fewer panels. Offered in a multitude
of sizes, shapes, veneers and finish options, RCB Millennium Series
Reflector Panels are customized to accommodate your specific performance
and aesthetic requirements.
Using the RCB Millennium Series Reflector Panel not only enables
the precise acoustical tuning of the space, but it significantly
increases the positive visual impact. This engineered and customizable
system, when used above the stage and in the main auditorium, delivers
optimal distribution of sound. This ensures an enjoyable listening
experience for the audience and creates ‘your’ signature
visual aesthetics for the space.
THE RCB ATTACHMENT SYSTEM M. S.
The attachment system for RCB Millennium Series Reflector
The RCB Attachment System M. S. provides fast, accurate installation
and settings of acoustic reflectors. This lightweight, pre-assembled,
pre-finished product is an easily installable and adjustable attachment
system. Some benefits of the RCB Attachment System M. S. include:
No on-site measuring, drilling, cutting or painting; Quick, easy
attachment to the reflector panel; A pin adjusts the angle; Simply
hook the assembled system over 2” pipe, tighten the thumb-bolt
and that’s it; Engineered simplicity allows the use of on-site
personnel to install, while providing significant time and cost
MILLENNIUM SERIES REFLECTOR PANEL, STANDARD
A. System of sound refector panels for improving listening environment
and timing of sound, within spaces.
B. Reflector Panels; Ceiling or wall mounted, curved, 5 ply custom
grade plywood with selectable veneers.
C. Mounting System - RCB Attachment System MS; Structural aluminum
with two point support.
A. Acoustical Performance per ASTM 423; NRC: 0.0
B. Flame spread per ASTM E84; Panels shall have a Class B flame
A. RCB ASSOCIATES
A. Reflector Panels: 0.5 inch thick impact resistant, 5 ply custom
grade plywood with selected veneer.
Required panel sizes and shapes can be customized to meet project
specific Architect / Engineer requirements.
B. Mounting Hardware:
1. RCB Attachment System MS, See Attached Specification Sheets.
1. Millennium Series Reflector Panels: Finish with stain or solid
color as selected by the
Architect / Engineer. Finish all required sides with the same
2. Mounting System: Finish with solid color finish as selected
by the Architect / Engineer.
D. Care and Maintenance:
1. Product shall be handled as not to scratch, chip or dent surfaces.
Product may be wiped with a soft, damp, lint-free cloth. Minor
imperfections may be repaired using touch-up kit provided with
2. System shall not be exposed to extreme temperature or moisture.
System is then maintenance free.
1. Product shall be free from manufacturer defects for a period
of 1 year from date of delivery.
2. Any products not in accord with requirements shall be corrected
ASSEMBLY AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR
THE RCB MILLENNIUM SERIES REFLECTOR PANEL USING THE RCB ATTACHMENT
Lay the accuflex unit (See attached sheet for specifications and
description) on a flat, level surface with the tubes parallel to
- Pull the tubes apart to the extent of the chains, be sure there
are no tangles or loops.
- Place a packing blanket or other non-scratch cover completely
over and between tubes.
- Place the reflector panel on top, centered in both directions
and with the face side down.
- Pick up the pre-finished and pre-assembled RCB Attachment System
- Step onto the back of the reflector with the channels and the
fan plates both pointing down. The one channel should be centered
and placed on the 4’ end of the reflector.
- With the other channel resting on the reflector, the assistant
should gently step onto the reflector while the end is guided
into the waiting channel.
- After the panel is inserted and centered in both end channels,
the installer and assistant should gently step off the reflector
allowing it to slip fully into the channels.
- The attachment system should be secured to the reflector with
10 - #12 x 1” screws, (provided), thru pre-drilled holes
in the channel and into the reflector (5 each end).
- Set the angle by inserting the pin, (provided), thru the pre-drilled
holes in the square tube and fan plate. Install clip, (provided),
thru pin and the unit is now ready to hang.
- Set the hooks over existing 2” pipe, (By Others), SNUG
UP the eye-bolt to the pipe.
DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN!
Snug up the jamb nut to lock the eye-bolt in place.
- If the safety cable option is required, place the safety cable
around the pipe, thru the eye-bolt and secure with the quick connector.
To find out more information on RCB Systems, please contact
top of page : products
: rcb associates : home