BRIEF OVERVlEW OF THE RCB ACOUSTIC PANEL SERIES
Benefits of the RCB ACOUSTIC PANEL SERIES REFLECTOR
- Low cost and advanced quality, with on - site time and labor
- Designed specifically for enhancing acoustical tuning applications
- Fully customizable, manufactured to any size, shape, color
- Structurally sound with an engineered frame; warping is eliminated
- Non-resonating; has a filled core for optimal directional reflection
- Ready to install, pre-finished to project specs. (no on-site
- Delivered to a site when requested (no on-site building and
Benefits of the RCB ATTACHMENT SYSTEM A.
- Low cost and significant on-site time and labor savings (up
- Adjustable, strong, light-weight, structural aluminum construction
- Pre-assembled and pre-finished, one wrench installs it all
- Bolts directly to factory installed inserts in the RCB Acoustic
- Customized to each project, no on-site measuring, drilling
- All angles set by CNC equipment for project specification accuracy
- No in-air adjustment required after hanging (no aesthetic tweaking)
You win with lower total cost, high quality
and timely installation.
THE RCB ACOUSTIC PANEL
The premier reflective control system for multi-use performance
The RCB Acoustic Panel Series provides adjustable, directional
sound reflection. Functioning as an adjustable reflective surface
or cloud, these panels enable acoustic tuning of spaces. The structural
properties incorporate a design using materials that provide strength,
stability and anti-warping integrity previously unavailable for
these types of applications. With the attachment inserts factory
set in the pre-finished panel, they are ready to install when delivered.
Size, shape, veneer and finish are all customizable to accommodate
your specific performance and aesthetic requirements.
Using the RCB Acoustic Panel Series enables precise acoustical
tuning of the space. This engineered and customizable system, when
used above the stage and main auditorium, provides optimal distribution
of sound. This greatly enhances the sound quality for the audience,
while creating ‘your’ signature aesthetics for the space.
THE RCB ATTACHMENT SYSTEM A. P. S.
The optimal installation system for RCB Acoustic Panel
The RCB Attachment System provides fast, accurate settings of acoustic
reflectors. This lightweight, pre-finished and pre-assembled product
is an easily installable and adjustable attachment system. The benefits
of the RCB Attachment System include: No on-site measuring, drilling,
cutting or painting; A pin sets the exact angle and a single wrench
attaches it to inserts in the RCB Acoustic Panel Reflector; Engineered
simplicity allows use of on-site personnel to install, initiating
substantial cost savings.
ACOUSTIC SERIES REFLECTOR PANEL STANDARD
A. System of sound reflector panels for improving listening environment
and timing of sound, within a space.
B. Acoustic Reflector Panels; Ceiling or wall mounted, impact resistant,
engineered wood frame with foam core.
C. Mounting System - RCB Attachment System A.P.S.; Structural aluminum
with two point support.
A. Acoustical Performance per ASTM 423; NRC: 0.0
B. Flame spread per ASTM E84; Panels shall have a Class B flame
A. RCB ASSOCIATES
A. Reflector Panels: 1.5 inch thick engineered wood frame with solid,
medium density foam core and 0.25 inch thick wood veneer finish
on all required sides; Factory installed knife thread inserts into
engineered wood frame. Required panel sizes and shapes can be customized
to meet project specific, Architect / Engineer, requirements.
B. Mounting Hardware:
1. Panel Mounting Plate: 0.125 inch Type 5052 Structural Aluminum,
fan plate configuration with precision drilled holes for attaining
proper angles. Attaches with Grade 5 bolts into panel inserts.
2. Square Tube: 1 inch x 1 inch x 0.125 inch Type 6061 Structural
Aluminum, with 0.375 inch Grade 5 bolts and Nylok nuts. Verify
tube lengths with site conditions, reflector size and angle requirements.
3. Attachment Hook: .25 inch x 1 inch Type 6063 Structural Aluminum,
with 0.375 inch Grade 5 bolts and Nylok nuts to attach to square
tube. Eye-bolts with lock nuts to provide positive connection.
( Confirm appropriate configuration of fastener, for type of attachment,
with the Architect / Engineer. )
l. Acoustic Series Reflector Panels: Finish with stain or solid
color as selected by the Architect / Engineer. Finish all required
sides with the same color finish.
2. Mounting System:: Finish with solid color finish as selected
by the Architect / Engineer.
D. Care and Maintenance:
1. Product shall be handled as not to scratch, chip or dent surfaces.
Product may be wiped with a soft, damp, lint-free cloth. Minor
imperfections may be repaired using touch - up kit provided with
2. System shall not be exposed to extreme temperature or moisture.
System is then maintenance free.
1. Product shall be free from manufacturer defects for a period
of 1 year from date of delivery.
2. Any products not in accord with requirements shall be corrected
To find out more information on RCB Systems,
please contact us.
top of page
: products : rcb associates